Vedicpoojan bring to you Best Holika Dahan and Poojan Kit (Holika Dahan Miniature). So, Now no more running around to collect individual Holi pooja items on this Holi. This Holika Dahan & Poojan kit contains handpicked Holi pooja items (Holi pooja samagri) for Holika Dahan and Holi pooja.
During Festival of Holi, Holika Dahan is celebrated by burning Holika, the devil. For many traditions in Hinduism, Holi celebrates the death of Holika in order to save Prahlad by Vishnu and thus Holi gets its name. On Choti Holi (a day before Color Play), typically at or after sunset, the pyre is lit, signifying Holika Dahan. Before burning Holika, there is a tradition to do Holika Pooja or Holi Pooja in day time. This Holika Dahan & Poojan Kit contains Holika Dahan samagris (Kund, Gulary garlands to make Holika) as well as all Holi Pooja samagris required for Holi pooja.
Holika Dahan & Poojan Kit contains Following Holi Pooja Samagri:
- Kund (made from metal) for Holika Dahan
- Gulari (Badkula) 5 Garlands for placing in Kund
- Gulari (Badkula) 1 Garland for Pooja
- Roli & Akshat
- Incense Sticks 1 Packet
- Dhoop Cones
- Raw Yarn ( Kaccha Soot)
- Mauli ( Sacred Thread)
- Haldi Gaanth
- Batshha (Sweet)
- Batti ( Cotton Wick)
- Kapoor (Camphor)
- Organic Gulal Pack of 4 Colors worth Rs. 320/- Absolutely Free
How To Setup Holika:
– First of all, Prepare bonefire for Holika Dahan. Place the Holika Dahan Kund at any clean and open place of your home or varanda.
– Arrange and set the 5 Gulary (Badkula) garlands in the Kund from bigger to smaller order. Put the wooden stick in centre of the Gulary garlands.
(Traditionally, People offer pooja to Holika made ouside your house premises before performing it at home. In night when holika dahan takes place a burning piece of wood / coal from that holika is bring to home by some male adult and use to lit Holika at home, Alternatively you can use Camphor to lit the Holika. Also, fully grown grains from freshly harvested crops like wheat and gram is roasted on it and offered as Prasadam.)
Pooja is performed in following way (Holi Pooja Vidhi):-
1. Light the earthen lamp (Diya) and Incense-sticks.
2. Do worship of Lord Ganesha first. Take some flower, rice and water in hand and remember Lord Ganesha. Pray him to help you to complete your holi pooja peacefully. Show lamp and incense-sticks to him. Offer tilak, sweets and water to him.
3. Then do worship of goddess Durga and Lord Narasimha similarly. Show lamp and incense-sticks to them. Offer tilak, sweets and water to them.
4. Now do Prahlad Pooja. Show lamp and incense-sticks to him. Offer tilak, sweets and water to him.
5. Now do the worship of Holika. Show lamp and incense-stick to her. Pray for prosperity, wealth and power.
6. Then offer rice, flower, sweets, turmeric piece, moong lentils, Gur and badkula (Gulary) to her.
7. Also circumambulate and tie 5-7 rounds of raw yarn around Holika.
8. Now offer Gulal & water to her. Empty your glass of water in front of Holika.